Looking for lunch in Bangkok


I was adamant that I was going to go out for lunch after taking the BTS somewhere - but I ended up taking the river taxi to Phanfa Bridge and then change for the boat.


At this point I turned in a direction that I had not chosen before an immediately came upon King Prajadhipok Museum which is certainly a place who is interested in the history of Thailand, review coming here.


I needed to find a coffee shop, relying on the Google App I found Eden's - a very 'in place' to visit, I was certainly the oldest person in there - had a nice coffee, review coming here  and then off again.


The next place was Wat Sommanat - but there seems to be some changes being made so I was very cautious, I was not able to walk around the whole building.


Then it was a walk to the khlong where there was a man fishing - he looked to be successful.


Then there was the man with the guitar repeatedly walking over the bridge - they were filming him on the other side...


But on the other side was this


Found two organizations whilst I was walking - the Foundation of Virtuous Youth 


Then it was time for lunch at Ratana Boutique Hostel and Cafe - very nice.


I could not have all the fried banana's being sold on the streets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.