Phuket Old Town Festival 2017


Phuket Old Town Festival was a lot of fun for us - it always is. 


It is essentially a celebration of what makes Phuket and that is everything. So that is everything...


I don't know how much we ate whilst we were there but it was all great - we loved the shaved ice.


We loved the sculpted candy floss.


Not sure I should have looked inside the machine...


Then there were the violins playing...


This made me laugh and wondered whether I should buy it...


Then there was the toy Vespa...


Then there were the usual nibbles.


But we had these instead - delicious.



And the chalk drawing continued 


until it was time to have dinner at Kopitiam and then go home....

Previous Phuket Old Town Festivals

 1) 2015 
 2) 2014 
 3) 2013  
 4) 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.